Friday, April 25, 2014

Wall Hanging Tool Cabinet

My second project for the week was a Wall Hanging Tool Cabinet.  I wanted to build a this version of tool storage because I felt it would travel better when I move in November. I can now use my modified Dutch Tool chest to store some my other miscellaneous tools.

I would have loved to make a beautiful Wall Hanging Tool Cabinet like H.O. Studley's Tool Chest (http://www.popularwoodworking.com/woodworking-blogs/chris-schwarz-blog/h-o-studley-by-the-numbers):
But hey, I'm a beginner and I don't have the money or experience to make such a tool cabinet so I used available resources and made this:

I think it turned out fairly well. I learned a great deal even though it mostly held together by screws. I at least know what I would do better next time and what areas I could improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment